Merseyside Door Supervisors
Quality providers of licensed Merseyside Door Supervisors, offering security services to all areas of the licensed industry from Merseyside bars, pubs and restaurants to nightclubs and larger entertainment venues.
Our Professional SIA Door Supervisors are well-known for their positive and outgoing attitude, flexibility and reliability, high standard of personal presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high level experience in search procedures and customer-facing role.
The following are included as part of the roles and responsibilities of our Merseyside Door Supervisors:
- Facilitate the smooth running and operation of the venue
- Control ingress and egress of the venue and all exits
- To maintain the venues search policy, professionally and politely
- To ensure that patrons have a positive experience in a safe environment
- Assisting patrons and dealing with their concerns
- Observing the behaviour of patrons in the venue and maintaining the venues code of practice and conduct, by dealing appropriately and safely with those who are causing offence and potential danger or risk to themselves or others
- To ensure that licensing laws are upheld to prevent any criminal offences occurring in the venue
The leisure industry is a particularly unpredictable business, requiring constantly changing attitudes and approaches to many different situations. We frequently supply Door Supervisors to leisure and entertainment venues in Merseyside and many other areas the North West of England.
We provide SIA licenced Merseyside Door Supervisors for:
Pubs, Merseyside Bar Security, Cinemas, Theatres, Nightclubs, Events, Weddings, Funerals, Casinos, Merseyside Christmas Parties Door Supervisors, Concert Halls, Bingo Halls, Large Entertainment Venues, Hotels, Corporate Events, Restaurants, Late-opening Cafes, Takeaways, Village & Community Halls, Taxi Ranks.
- Spartan Event Security provide Door Supervisors for Merseyside Pubs, Nightclubs, and Events
- SIA badged, fully insured, screened and vetted
- Merseyside Door Supervisors have a positive attitude, flexible, reliable, with a great deal of common sense
- Hand picked, mature and highly experienced individuals - Have a high standard of presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Door Supervisors are first aid trained and have attended a three day first aid at work course which is HSE approved and certified