Liverpool Door Supervisors
Licenced Liverpool Door Supervisors, offering security services to all areas of the licensed industry from Liverpool small bars, pubs, events and restaurants to nightclubs and larger entertainment venues. The leisure industry is a particularly unpredictable business, requiring constantly changing attitudes and approaches to many different situations. We frequently supply Door Supervisors to leisure and entertainment venues in Liverpool and many other areas the North West of England.
We provide Door Supervisors for Hotels, Casinos, Parties. All our Liverpool Door Supervisors are hand picked and have excellent communication skills, a lot of common sense, and many years experience. Excellent communication skills is the most important quality we look for. The day of the Nightclub bouncer is over. Most situations can be dealt with verbally. Making people feel welcome and comfortable at a venue is an important factor and limits the chance of an incident.
Fully Trained Liverpool Door Supervisors
Our highly trained, licensed Liverpool Door Supervisors are ready to adapt to any given situation at any given time. All our Security Staff are trained to resolve situations in a non-confrontational manner, wherever possible, but they will not tolerate and are committed to prevent any manifestation of intimidation, aggression, violence or bigotry at our clients venues.
We provide SIA licenced Liverpool Door Supervisors for:
Pubs, Liverpool Bar Security, Cinemas, Theatres, Nightclubs, Events, Weddings, Funerals, Casinos, Christmas Parties, Liverpool Concert Halls Door Supervisors, Bingo Halls, Large Entertainment Venues, Hotels, Corporate Events, Restaurants, Late-opening Cafes, Takeaways, Village & Community Halls, Taxi Ranks.
- Spartan Event Security provide Door Supervisors for Liverpool Pubs, Nightclubs, and Events
- Door Staff are SIA badged, fully insured, screened and vetted
- Have a positive attitude, flexible, reliable, with a great deal of common sense
- Liverpool Door Supervisors are hand picked, mature and highly experienced individuals - Have a high standard of presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First aid trained and have attended a three day first aid at work course which is HSE approved and certified