Posted by Spartan Event Security on Sunday, August 8, 2021 Under: Crowd Management
Spartan 24 Hour Security began in the night-time economy. The provision of SIA licensed Door Supervisors to venues is where Spartan built its reputation for great customer service and proactive, attentive methods of partnering with clients, the community and emergency stakeholders.
Spartan 24 Hour Security matches the security personnel deployed to premises to the needs, style and customer demographic of your venue ensuring a reliable, effective and quality service.
Team member safety and the accountability for actions taken by them is vitally important to Spartan.
- To ensure a safe and high quality service, Spartan’s service includes the following elements as standard:
- Provision of a detailed signing in/occurrence recording book
- Provision of a two way radio per team member plus an additional radio for the venues duty manager.
- Attendance at your local pubwatch meetings (where required)
- Professional staff wearing a uniform selected from a list of choices available to Spartan’s clients. From polo shirts to suits, Spartan has a uniform to match you and your clientele.
- Assistance in creation of a security management plan for extraordinary events
Spartan's crowd management service has attracted multiple award nominations. With over a decade of strategic, tactical and operational experience managing security and crowd management projects at events, festivals, stadiums and national monuments across the UK.
Spartan 24 Hour Security crowd managers are trained to a level five/foundation degree level. Spartan delivers crowd management services and consultations that are representative of industry best practice.
Our teams are experienced in a wide range of different events and audience demographics. We are confident that Spartan can supply you and your event with the tailored service you deserve.
Spartan has partnered with numerous independent and corporate organisations in the UK. From large scale, high profile events to smaller community based projects, Spartan 24 Hour Security aim to deliver not only best practice but best value for money too.
Services we provide include:
- Full crowd management and security consultation for all aspects of your event, arena or venue.
- Pre and post event police and council liaison
- 24 hour guarding of the site for crucial build and break event phases
- Backstage security/Artist protection
- Front of house security
- Pit teams
- Response teams
- Bar security
- Control room and emergency liaison team members
In : Crowd Management
Tags: crowd management manchester